Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ephesians 5:1-2

'Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children   and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.'

Good afternoon! What an amazing example. It amazes me more and more every day how much easier it is to understand the word of God. I used to just move right past verses because I didn't get it, but now it's like, It's hard for me to find one that I don't understand. God truly has been moving in my life, and it's so easy to find His word in everything that I do. The hard part is searching for more, making it more of a challenge to find things. 
I truly am trying my best to follow His example in my life. Like my daddy, He only wants what's best for me, and He wants me to simply walk in love. That's what I am going to really try to do. I am so easily influenced by others opinions of me. People saying mean things about me, and all kinds of things like that, really change the act and feel. That is a work of process in itself. But with HIS help. I know anything can be accomplished.

Everyone have a safe, warm Tuesday! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment