Thursday, January 30, 2014

Today was, pretty normal. Wanna see?

Honestly. Today was a day like any other day. Nothing really special happened. EXCEPT, my realtor let me know that our new home is officially under contract, and we will be moving in soon! Other than that. I went to work. I came home. But I'll let you know the details, no matter how boring..

Thank you to Lindsey Portis, for the inspiration :)


1. Me, not being happy because Surry called me at 5 A.M.
2. Me not being able to fall back asleep :(
3. I got up, and D was making breakfast.
4. It was so yummy, I had to take it's picture. It looked beautiful.
5. I looked outside, and yep, our yard and driveway is still bright white. Wondering if I am going to be able to take my car to work today. (turns out, my car bossed that snow up!)
6. Pages trip, to get coffee and yummy cream cheese squares.
7. and 8. Photos of my purchases. (we said no matter how boring.)

It's getting more boring.
1. See, UNDER CONTRACT :D
2. Taylor is being normal.
3. I guess i'll try to get some work done.
4. It took me hours to eat the other one.
5. Was an accidental picture.
6. I can't get over how easily the backs of these ipods scratch up. I don't know how it happens.
7. Break time!
8. Trying not to slip and fall on this ice.
9. See. Ice. And Snow.
 
1. Penelope is all salty.
2. Thought i'd show you people where I work. In case you're wondering. I'm a newspaper rat.
3. General photo inside my car. Yeah. Woo. Excitement.

1. Yeah, I forgot to show that i was clocking out for break.
2. Up the hill, headed home.
3. The jeep is salty and dirty too. I see baths for our babies soon.

This is just what I came home to for the most part. Top right two photos are of me in the car and the fact that I listened to country on the way home. The others are from when Dyllon made me a yummy dinner for my break. And then snuggled down to take a nap right before I left. 

Selfie. :)

I thought the fact that both of these are blurry was cool. Just general photos of me headed back to the news.

2nd shift tonight. Missing Kristi! Katelyn was entertained by me taking this photo, i told her she looked tiny. Rebecca was incredibly focused, bless her sweet heart. And Cody. Is always Cody :)

Me being tall. My wall of fame. What I do while I work. Cody with a candy cane.

I'm getting worn out in the top photo.
A Day To Remember is hitting me hard emotionally, and making me more upset in the bottom photo.

Bottom left is a letter I will probably never give my husband.
Bottom right is me watching Taylor Swift get beat up.
Top, is in the car, waiting for it to warm up, and heading home.

AND that brings us to now. I'm working on this blog post, and Dyllon is STILL napping. I wake him up now and then to say hey, and try to see if he'll stay awake (he doesn't) but it's okay. I know he needs rest. I'm getting cold though and I think it's time to make some hot chocolate. I hope y'all have enjoyed my boring day. I'm sure you probably expected more of me, but this is my routine. I love it. I wouldn't trade it for a thing in the world. I love my life. My job. My husband. I love it all.


Even if I am in a  bad mood tonight. I'm thankful to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment