Thursday, December 26, 2013

Little early.

1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
I changed my last name! I started a big girl job! I moved into my own house and signed a lease :)

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? 
I did keep some. And i'll probably make the same ones next year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My very best friend had the sweetest little boy i've ever seen. 
Along with half the females I know.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, My paw paw died this week. Right at Christmas.

5. What countries did you visit?
The US, I am SOOOO exciting I know.

6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
A new home, maybe a baby, and an iPhone. I know, I'm terrible.

7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 15th. My wedding day of course. I'm so stereotypical. No cares.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? 
Keeping all of my bills payed. Seriously this was such a big deal.

9. What was your biggest failure?
I feel like i didn't have any epic fails. Honestly. I had some little crap happen, but  nothing really big happened that I considered a failure. 

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had the flu. But no other serious injuries. Thank goodness.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Well dang I would say probably my hubbies Doc Martens. He loved them so much :) Or that Stiletto knife I got him right before the wedding.

12. Where did most of your money go? 
Biills. Good lord.

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My wedding. I am going to get tired of using this as an answer. 

14. What song will always remind you of 2013? 
Blurred Lines. Hahahhahaa… yeah I know.

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:

Happier or sadder? 
HAPPIER

Older or wiser?
Both? Haha.
Thinner or fatter? 
Fatter. No cares:)

Richer or poorer? 
Richer spiritually, and in life. 

16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercising . A lot more.

17. What do you wish you’d done less of? 
I suppose the obvious answer here is ‘internet’.

18. How did you spend Christmas?
We went to Dyllon's family's house, and opened presents, played games and watched movies. Then I came home and drank mudslide and watched tv while D napped. Then we ate pizza rolls and watched Freaky Eaters until he went to work.
19. What was your favorite TV program?
Say Yes to the Dress :)

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? 
No I don't hate anyone. More people annoy the shit out of me though.

23. What was the best book you read? 
I never finished a book. Not a single one.
24. What was your greatest musical discovery? 
Mumford and Sons <3

25. What did you want and get? 
I wanted a camera bag, and an engagement ring. What what…..

26. What did you want and not get? 
Uh.. an iPhone. it'll happen 'round tax time though. 

27. What was your favorite film of this year?
Catching Fire. For sure.

28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 
Dyllon, Sam, Jake and I went to Texas Roadhouse and I had a jamaican cowboy haha. That was about it, but it was the best birthday yet. Not to mention the most drama free. 

29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? 
Fat Mum Slim's instagram challenges.

30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
I wore denim shorts and tshirts all summer. If I wasn't wearing a Sheetz uniform.
I wore skinnies and a cami with a sweater over it most of the cold weather. If I wasn't wearing a dress.
So I would probably say, "Weather Appropriate"

31. What kept you sane? 
My husband.

32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jennifer Lawrence is the love of my soul.

33. What issue stirred you the most? 
Dramatic ass jealous friends. End of story.
34. Who did you miss? 
I don't know. 

35. Who was the best new person you met?
Rebecca Portis by far :)

36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013: 
People are going to not like you, but it's the ones that do that matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment