Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best Bit of 2013. (Inspired by Fat Mum Slim)


It doesn't take much to guess what the best bit of my year was. 2013 was so life changing for me. I've dreamed of my wedding day my entire life. There was so much build up, leading up to September 15th.  The planning, and choosing. But 2013 has been so eventful in itself. My best friend gave birth to the sweetest little angel I have ever laid my eyes on. My step father had a life altering surgery, that not only changed him physically, but changed his heart, and brought him closer to the Lord. My Daddy and I grew closer throughout the year. Dyllon and I got our own place. I got my very first "Big Girl" job. I left a job that changed everything. I moved 2 times in 6 months.  I struggled through college, but after 3 years I graduated with my degree in Graphic Design and advertising, while juggling wedding planning and a full time job. My PaPaw got very sick with a life threatening illness, that ultimately claimed his life on December 23rd, and it taught me exactly what family meant. But none of this would have been such a learning experience, if I had not married the love of my life on September 15th 2013, at 5:00pm. I am so thankful for my life lessons, and I can't wait for 2014. A clean slate, a new start, and opportunities are upon us. 


Let's fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment