Sunday, November 24, 2013

I don't know about you...


As I creep up upon the new age, and my 22nd year on this beautiful earth, I feel as if my life has matured all too quickly. I live a blessed life, layers upon layers of love, and happiness. I know I have readers of this blog, whether I know who they are or not, I feel like I could engage you all in some things about me, well known, or random fact, in honor of my birthday. 22 facts. For 22 years. 

1. I have a temper, but it's the kind that mostly stays inside.
2. I have an unconditional love for pumpkin spice coffee, fueled by my pumpkin loving husband.
3. I'm a cuddler, but I'm claustrophobic, so this proposes a problem on a regular basis.
4. I hate my laugh, I feel like I sound like a horse.
5. Almost every Christian song, makes me cry. Worship makes me emotional. I'm one of those people. 
6. I study my Bible like a text book. I learn something new every day. 
7. I was born to be a mommy.
8. I love murder mysteries, I could watch them all day long. 
9. I'm a very passionate person, especially when it comes to being with my husband. 
10. I have bought 5 scarves in the past month. I don't go a day without wearing one.
11. I have a strong dislike for math, but my lovely math teacher has really turned my attitude around this semester. Either that, or maybe it's my incredible motivation to graduate. 
12. I have this obsession with sun dried tomatoes. I could eat them straight from the jar, and have before.
13. I want to get a sleeve, but I feel like I couldn't pull it off. 
14. I have a weakness for DIY/Pinteresty things. There's so much I want to do.
15. Chevron makes me so happy.
16. I don't own a pair of jeans without holes in them. 
17. If I could have a superpower, it would be capturing photos, right with my eyes, so that I could have them the way I see them. Cameras ruin photos.
18. Though I was beaten almost to death, the night I went to see A Day To Remember was one of the greatest times I've ever had. 
19. I wish my life could consist strictly of cleaning my house, decorating, blogging, and taking and editing photos, but I am beyond blessed with the life I have been given. Thank you Jesus.
20. I love my gauges, but my ears long to wear big silver hoops again. This could break me soon.
21. I put everything off, if it can be done tomorrow, it will be done tomorrow. 
22. I have 100% faith in 22. I feel like it will bring beautiful things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment