Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dear Baby Fever,

I often express hate for you, but truly, you make me happy. You tend to get worse every day, and sometimes you flare up suddenly. I love children. I pray night after night, for my amazing God, to tell me what to do with my future, and being a mother, is what I hear. I might be biased, but regardless, I'm gonna be a mommy, and I know I'm gonna be a mommy soon. I don't care what others have to say about this. I know I need to enjoy time with my sweet new husband, and I am, but that doesn't stop my passion for children, and my want to have one of my own. I don't dread a single part of becoming pregnant. I know it's hard, I know you have to pee constantly, and your back hurts, and you get nauseous, and tired, and all kinds of things that generally suck, but I am so focused, to see the good. I am going to praise God in my pain, and praise God during the kicks. I am going to thank the good Lord, for blessing me with a bundle that I have always wanted. Prayer is what is getting me through my constant want for a child. God is holding me as this time in my life gets closer. God is also helping me with the patience, to save the money for a home to raise my child in, so that I can take care of the little angel, in every way it deserves. I'm staying focused on myself, and my well being, so that once I conceive my little love, that he/she will have a happy stay. I have to take care of myself. I am so impatient, but so at peace and patient at the same time. My baby has to have a happy life, so I have to make sure that is there before it gets here. I don't want to build up to a happy life, I want to have it there waiting when my bundle is born. God is going to bless my husband and I. I just have to stay focused. This is going to be beautiful. My time is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment