Sunday, August 18, 2013

I think it's time for me to make another list, for my own piece of mind.

What do I need what do I need what do I need.

I need a garter. (and a spare) One to throw.
I need our little champagne glasses.
I need to book the rooms for the night before.

Hm..
I need to meet up with Skyler again.
I need to get my dress (Friday)
I need a haircut.
I need to get my eyebrows waxed.
Lingerie? Maybe? I don't know.
A gift, for Dyllon.
Gifts for my bridesmaids. 

I know I'm forgetting something.

UGH what am I forgetting.

Guest book... I need one of those.
Party favors. UGH, those are hard.
Marriage License seems necessary. 
Bubbles.
Make the instagram sign for sure. 
Flowers for the ladies.
"Eat, Drink, Be Married" sign sounds cute :)
Curtains to hang over the door for the big reveal.
Get my nails done. 
Get the music together.
Meet and talk with director, and lay out a plan. (with Eddie as well)

CAKE TOPPER..
Uhh..
"September 15th is going to be the best day ever" sign
Emergency kit.

Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment