Thursday, January 9, 2014

Matthew 6:19-21

I was very busy today! I'M SORRY! But i'ma catch up tonight I promise. I'll be awake for a while.

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Beautiful. Wonderful. Thank you JESUS! This one is definitely an inspiration and a help. A lot of the time, I get caught up in the material things of the world. I will totally admit it, without any shame. I let things get to me when it comes to things, that DON'T EVEN MATTER. Like today for instance, my landlord called me and told me that she had not received our rent for the month of december, and I totally lost myself. I was angry, and upset, and stressed, and worried, so much, all in a matter of minutes. I had lost all faith and lost myself. (She found our rent) Everything became okay, and I realized, that I had taken it upon myself to be worried. I need to stop that. New Years Resolution (a few days late) Let God handle it. HE'S GOT THIS. I love my Jesus, He is more powerful than any other, that's what this verse tells me. Don't let money, cars, and everything else become the most important thing to you! Save up your love, and hope, and faith, for Heaven one day. Because when we meet our saviour, none of this is going to matter. All of our computers, and cars, and money, will all be gone, and our home with Jesus will be brand new, and totally perfect! None of this will matter then, don't let it matter now. Just leave it all up to God! 

I hope everyone has had a blessed blessed Thursday, and I think I speak for all of us when I say, THANK GOD tomorrow is Friday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment