Sunday, January 5, 2014

Because you're it.


Dear Husband, 
You are incredible. I want you to know that. You inspire me on a daily basis to be a good wife. I am going to try so hard, to be everything you've ever dreamed of. You are everything to me, and have been since day one. I remember when you burst into my life, summer of 2012, it was like you hit me going 100 miles an hour. As cliche as it sounds, my life was never the same. I was lost, and thrown for a loop, but totally falling for you at the same time. You confused me, you made me feel like what my heart was telling me couldn't possibly be real.
But it was real. It was all real, more real than I was ready for. 

I fell in love with you. 




You said this to me, before we were ever together, and I lost sight of everything I ever imagined love would be. And it has been nothing short of a roller coaster ever since. Life has become nothing short of inspiring on a day to day basis. Yes, our fights flat out suck, but it's when we make up, and realize that we're all eachother has, that makes all the hollering worth it. You have taught me that there is more to love than the butterflies. That no matter what kind of hellish obstacle life throws at us, that you are gonna take care of me, and that despite everything working against us, you love me with every part of you. What more could I ever need? You taught me how to live again, you put out to painful fire, and lit a new one that would never hurt me. Life changed. Mind blown. Heart yours. That's the best way I can describe this. 
You literally look at my like i'm the most beautiful human on the earth. And sometimes I need that. Thank God for you babe. Thank God for you.

Love, 
Your wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment