Friday, September 6, 2013

I guess so.

I guess I can blog a little. I'm stuck at work tonight and this 12 hour shift is not doing me any good. I really am trying to stay focused on the fact that I love my job and what I'm doing here. But days like this all I want is to go home. Or be with Dyllon. But he's with his friends tonight and I'm here. Working. I feel like I'm never gonna get a break from any of this. I go straight from school to work every day and they still want me working more hours. I'm really trying to stay at peace with everything but sometimes it just gets to me. I want to sleep, and be lazy, and get my house clean.. there's so much I want to do..

I want to start my family. I guess that's what's been on my mind lately. Dyllon and only Dyllon. I'm about to be his wife. I want to be home to take care of him, have supper on the table for him. Clean, and cook, and take care of everything. Be that amazing wife. Make him feel safe enough to bring another person into this world. Stable. I don't want him to think that my job comes before him because it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment