Monday, September 9, 2013


Here's a few words of advice.
Monday's are stereotypically bad. You wake up on monday, after a weekend of resting up, being lazy, and not doing much, and then you go into work or school (or in my case, both) on Monday, and you're dragging. I know I was this morning, but after being told over and over again that this week was simply going to be the most stressful week of my life, I decided to speak against such things. No stress, no sadness, no tears. Well, maybe a few, but that's because the lady at the Register of Deed's was mean to me and made me cry. BUT, that's not the point of this, the point IS, that if you want to have a good Monday, you MAKE it a good Monday. The only person that can control your day, is you. Technically, even though others may affect it.






THE KEYS TO A GOOD MONDAY
  1. Thank God for a blessed day, as soon as you wake up.
  2. Open the curtains. Let some light in.
  3. Take a shower. It'll wake you up.
  4. Put on a nice outfit. Monday's are not bum days, start the week right.
  5. HAPPY COLORS = HAPPY MONDAY (See Example)

    6. Listen to all your favorite songs.
    7. Eat your favorite food.
    8. Have a cup of coffee.
    9. Dance in the car.
    10. Praise God. All Day.


    You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment