Friday, July 5, 2013

Where the hell have I been?

Oh that's right, I've been planning a wedding!! 

Well.. kind of. I wish that was true. I haven't really been doing much besides working. And dealing with work drama. And...eh. Having car troubles. Those take over our damn lives. We went to see fireworks at Mountain Park, and it was great. Just time with my sweet fiance. No other people, just me and him, kicked back on the hood of the jeep, holding hands and watching the sky like teenagers. It was romantic. Haha. I guess. I don't really know romance. I just know love and my fiance is it. I can't wait to be his wife. 
Cue cheesy instagram firework photo.
boom.

Today, Dyllon jumped on me at like 11, and said he wanted to go do stuff before he went to work at 3:30. So we went into town and ate some yummy mexican food, and then he asked if we could go ring shopping for our wedding bands :D:D So we did! We layed away a lovely white gold band for me, and a titanium band for him. They looked so good, they really made this marriage seem real. I saw that ring on his finger, and my heart skipped. I am so happy and so excited. I'm super glowing. I can tell in the one selfie I couldn't help but take.


Guess who's tie this is :)



Regardless today this was a beautiful day. Tomorrow doesn't feel like saturday. I'm thinking it's like, Monday. Ugh, it's gonna be a long ass weekend. I guess, I should go finish watching my movie i've been half watching, and go to bed. Dyllon is going to make me go run in the morning. UGGGGHHH i'm tired already. Haha, honeymoon body, here I come!!

Adios.







No comments:

Post a Comment