Friday, June 28, 2013

Why don't I have millions?

I wish I could make more money. I know what sounds stereo typically greedy, but I want to be off on weekends. I work so much. I spent all morning applying for jobs, and working on resume's. I tried Carolina West, Staples, Holiday Inn, and Walmart. But when it comes down to it, the job I REALLY have high hopes for, is Graphics Editor at the Mount Airy News. What I would give for an office job. I know it's rare to hear ANYONE say that, but I can't help it. I am getting so burnt out on working in food, if I could just spend all my work hours NOT making peoples food, but helping them get what they are looking for.. Then I would be happy. That's why I applied at the Copy & Print center at Staples, but for some reason, no one seems to believe in me when it comes to that kind of thing. Regardless of the fact that I have been in Customer Service for almost 7 years. Not to mention Sheetz, is like, 80 years of Customer Service experience, all jammed into 1 year at a time.

But I went to school for that graphics job.
Deadlines, sitting at a computer being creative, using my skills I was trained for, and not having to wear a hat. Sounds awesome. I LOVE my job at Sheetz. I really do, but I didn't go to school to work there. I went to school, to be an artist. To do what I love, and I think it's time I started going for it.


I feel like I CAN do it.. 
I just have to put forth a little more effort. 


On that note, I work tonight 6 to midnight...

:|

Work life. Sucks. 
Adult life. Sucks.


Sorry for being bitchy.. But i guess i'm a little frustrated.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment