Saturday, June 22, 2013

I'm still hungry?

I can't decide if I want a nap or not. I work 4-1 tonight, yes 1 in the morning, and I should probably take one. I just filled my belly with a yummy bagel with spinach, and a pickle! Dyllon and I bought freeze pops today, so now I won't get bored and start eating crap that's bad for me. I only have 56 dollars to last me until next paycheck. And I just got payed yesterday. This is bad news. I try not to let stuff like that stress me out, but in the future it probably will. I got a birthday present for my friend, groceries, and gas in my car, but that's it.. It's scary, but it's part of growing up and i'm going to have to get used to this kind of thing. I have so much wedding plans to do. Tyler said she got her dress for the wedding, so one more dress, and my side is done. I really hope.. that my wedding goes smoothly.
This is all over the place...I need to stop. Maybe I will write more on break at work..




Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment