Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm going to be someone's wife?

Believe it folks.
I'm getting married. I think that it's time that I start writing about it. I'm getting married on September's 15th day. OF THIS YEAR. I'm growing up to fast. *tear* Haha, but no really. I have been trying to blog for so long, and i'm just not good at keeping up with it. Just like the dozen journals I have in my room, that I've written on one page of.

My best friend Sam (http://dearhardyboy.blogspot.com/) and I have decided that since we both are in the process of new things. Me getting married, and she just became a mom in April, why not document these precious times. We are both living on our own, spending time at home, and not making memories that we don't want to forget. SO, with that being said, it's time for me to start being a blogger again. 

Let's get this thing rollin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment