Saturday, January 4, 2014

Micah 6:8

Goodness! I slept in this morning. But I didn't mind it one bit. Dyllon and I were supposed to go have breakfast but it looks to me like it is going to turn into lunch. Regardless, I am incredibly thankful for Saturdays with him. 

'He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.'

This one put a smile on my face for sure. It's basically, the way I see it, a very blunt verse. He has TOLD YOU what to do, and what do you need to do? What he told you. Ha! That's why loving God is so easy! It doesn't even require much. Doing a math test, or cooking something in the microwave is more complicated than following God. You love Him, you show Him, you aren't ashamed. Don't boast, don't hate, don't bring people down. Appreciate your surroundings, and follow God as He leads you through life. There is no easier way to put that. Everyone could definitely use this verse. I know I needed it, almost as motivation to keep on doing what I know is right, and to not give in to temptation.

I hope everyone's Saturday is incredibly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment