Sunday, October 20, 2013

We've got quite a lot of catching up to do...

...Now don't we?
I am very apologetic, I seemed to have neglected my blog completely over the past few weeks of chaos. If it were a puppy it would have starved to death. Seems as though everything is slipping through my fingers, and life is so repetitive  that I haven't had time to think, much less write about thought. You kinda have to think to write, so therefore, I have not written. I am sorry to say I don't have many wedding photos to show for, yet. I am still waiting to get them back, and as of right now, I am expecting them in the beginning week of November. That's definitely been something weighing on me, not only do I want to see them but it seems like everyone in the world wants to too.. Which, makes me feel special, but everyone needs to wait, just like me. Just chill for a bit.

So far, this is what I have.

:)




 I don't want to brag, but I definitely think my wedding turned out perfectly perfect. Nothing went wrong, everything was smooth (give or take a bitchy bridesmaid here and there, except for my best friend). Best day of my life by far. 





































So what else has been going on?
Well.... every since BEFORE the wedding, I have had a bit of baby fever, but here lately, with getting settled, and being so in love with my husband and our life together, I have definitely had it kicked into overdrive.
I can't tell you how many times someone has said "You need to spend time, just you and him, be a couple for a while, and focus on eachother" and it tends to rub me the wrong way. Anyone who wants to say that to me needs to understand that, I'm not replacing my husband with a child. I am adding to our family. Building a support system that is the key, to my own personal happiness. Dyllon and I sat and talked about this for hours the other night, in the walmart parking lot. We talked about names, and plans, and things we wanted to get for our childrens. I am not a wife begging her husband to have babies. We BOTH want to be parents. Quite evenly bad, from what I seemed to have noticed. 

We have 100 % decided on a girls name, (which seems to be what my stepdad is SURE I will have, even though I am not even pregnant yet)

Scarlette Grace Cavanaugh

I love saying it so much, I hope we have a girl just so that I can do just that. Lol. 
We can't seem to come to terms with a boys name though. I think we've pretty much figured out that his name would be Bradley, but we can't seem to agree on a first name, even though I said "Truette" today, and he didn't HATE it, which is usually the case with anything I come up with. So, maybe there's hope in a decision. 

We are more mature than people say we are, we want the best for our kids. We're saving for a house, and want to do the best we can to take care of them once they do get here. 
one thing is for sure, the Cavanaugh children will be loved.

And pale.



I thank God for my husband. He is the best thing on this earth to me. I couldn't breathe without him. He is my highs, my lows, my warm and my cool, my pumpkin spice and my cheese crackers. He's the best person I will ever know. I don't have any idea, how I got SO blessed to have him. But I did.

Once I get more pictures from the wedding, I'll share more, but until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment